Exploring the heritage of Alvar Aalto
Aalto Red BrickTour
(Jyväskylä Center) Säynätsalo Town Hall –
Muuratsalo Experimental House
– University Campus – Alvar Aalto Museum
– Säynätsalo Town Hall (Jyväskylä Center)
Includes entrance tickets to Town Hall, Experimental House and Alvar Aalto Museum
1 person 114 € (minimum 2 persons)
4–7 persons 456 € group/family
More information: https://fi.doerz.com/jyvaskyla/experience-alvar-aalto
Alvar Aalto in One Day – Culture, Islands and Lakes
Alvar Aalto’s (1898–1976) is one of the most important modern architects, designer and a nature lover.
You don’t have to be an architect or a designer to love this tour!
The “Alvar Aalto in One Day” starts from one of his most known works, Säynätsalo Town Hall. Stay overnight inside the building! Get to know the local way of living and the surrounding nature of the islands.
Next day visits to the Experimental House, Alvar Aalto Museum and walk throug the Jyväskylä University campus.
Price 250 e / person
- Afternoon coffee with delicious cake at the Town Hall Café and Bakery
- Guidedd tour at the Town Hall
- Our recommendations for evening programm on the islands
- Accommodation for one night at the Town Hall
- Breakfast at the Town Hall Café and Bakery
- Guided tour to Muuratsalo Experimental House
- Lunch at the Alvar aalto Museum
- Visit to Alvar Aalto Museum
- Guided tour at the Jyväskylä University Campus
- Transfer to sites and back to Säynätsalo Town Hall
Responsible tour organizer: Tavolo Bianco Ltd
We can tailor a package just for your needs – longer stay, more to see – 28 Aalto sites in Jyväskylä region.
Ask for an offer! Also fro groups.
Further information & bookings: email@example.com / +358 40 1971 091